President William Bass
The president shall be the principal executive officer of the Corporation and shall in general, supervise and control all the business affairs of the Corporation. He/she shall preside at all meetings of the membership and Board of Directors, and shall represent the Corporation in all instances wherein the Corporation has an interest. He/she shall annually prepare a full and true statement of the affairs of the Corporation which shall be submitted at the end of the fiscal year to the Board and general membership. In general, shall perform such other duties as, from time to time, may be assigned to him/her by the Board of Directors and/or the general membership.
Vice President Terrence A. Green
The Vice President, in absence, resignation, or removal of the President, shall perform the duties of the President, and when so acting, shall have all the powers of and be subject to all the restrictions upon the President. The Vice President shall perform such other duties as from time to time may be assigned to him/her by the President of the Board of Directors.
The Secretary shall be charged with the keeping of complete and proper records of all business of the Corporation with the exception of the financial records.
Treasurer Truman Suttle
The Treasurer shall be charged with the responsibility for the funds of the Corporation. It shall be his duty to act as financial officer of the Corporation, to oversee the deposit of all monies received in a bank or trust company designated by the Board of Directors, and to oversee the disbursement of funds subject to the regulations set forth by the Board of Directors and the membership The Treasurer shall be charged with the submission of an annual financial report to the Board of Directors and to the Membership, and more often if directed by the Membership or Board of Directors. It shall be his responsibility to personally assure the accuracy of each financial report prior to delivery of said report.
BOD Member Leo Lawson
BOD Member Cindy McIntosh
Membership Program Manager Ertemus Bell
Receive new members
- Maintain current membership listing
- Security and safety of confidential information of the membership and volunteer program
- Maintain the chapter library, all request for research/educational sponsorship, and SCARF program
- Keep membership updated on the latest products and information on disabilities
- Other duties as may be assigned by the president
Events/Public Relations Program Manager Leo Lawson
- Communications of the chapter with membership.
- Newsletter spokesperson, media relations, press releases and photos.
- Assisting and working with each committee chairman assigned to projects by the president.
Chapter Liaison Officer Truman Suttle
- Responsible for hospital and healthcare issues in the Mid-South chapter region.
- Responsible for civilian aid, disaster relief, VA coupons, Telephone cards, chapter recognition awards, peer counseling.
Legislative Program Manager William Bass
Responsible for accessibility issues for the disabled that the chapter has a vested interest in.
Sports Program Manager Houston Lewis
- Responsible for assisting with all sports activities for the Mid-South chapter region.
- Working with all committees appointed by president or board of directors and other duties assigned by president.
Executive Director Sharon Mount